#inspirational package #cat #postcard #readersdigest #spiritual
My clockenflop souveneirs: cup, shirts, badges, stickers/tatoos, magnet, map
1. Body maintenance regulations aren’t strict. Obviously we want to shower, deodorize and whatnot, but shaving (or waxing) can be cut back on significantly.
2. You get all of the covers. You don’t wake up freezing cold while your partner is snuggly wrapped in the warm blanket, like an adorably inconsiderate mummy.
3. Money will be saved, especially on meals. It may appear lonely requesting a table for one, but onlookers don’t realize that you’re sitting with Mr. Washington (and hopefully a few of his friends).
4. A large chunk of memory space is freed up because you aren’t filling it with anniversary dates or your lover’s trivial details like favorite flavor of ice cream, or their middle name or whatever.
5. No arm numbness, body aches or pains from being in the most uncomfortable position of affection — spooning.
6. Never experiencing lengthy deliberations about what to eat for dinner. It’s hard to hold discussions on an empty stomach, especially when its growls are drowning out the sound of your significant others’ voice. As a single person, if you want Applebees, boom, you get Applebees.
7. If you’re watching a terrible romantic comedy film you’re doing so at your own discretion. You wanted to watch License To Wed, and you take full responsibility for this decision.
8. You’re the boss of your own oh-so-valuable time. Not assistant or co-manager, you’re the head honcho. You can distribute hours, minutes and seconds on things youvalue. That means fulfilling the activities you always wanted to do, like finally watching Breaking Bad so that you can be in the loop.
9. The option of doing whatever you please, whenever you desire is there. Obviously you can do things even in a relationship, but spontaneous trips or impromptu invites out can be attended without someone uncomfortably frowning upon your choice.
10. There’s no worrying about who’s attending their girl’s/guy’s night, why they haven’t text back, or if you should be concerned.
I WANT THIS